What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information from our customers:
- Contact information: This includes names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Payment information: This includes credit card numbers and other payment information that is used to process orders.
- Other information: This includes information such as shipping addresses, order history, and website browsing history.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to:
- Process orders and provide customer service.
- Improve our website and products.
- Send marketing communications.
- Comply with legal requirements.
Who do we share the information with?
We share the information we collect with the following third-party vendors:
- Payment processors: We share credit card information with payment processors to process payments.
- Shipping companies: We share shipping addresses with shipping companies to deliver orders.
- Marketing partners: We share email addresses with marketing partners to send marketing communications.
How do we protect the information we collect?
We take steps to protect the security of the information we collect, such as:
- Encrypting credit card information.
- Using security measures to protect our website.
- Requiring third-party vendors to protect the information we share with them.
What are our customers’ rights?
Our customers have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- The right to access their information.
- The right to request that their information be deleted.
- The right to object to the use of their information for certain purposes.
How can customers contact us about privacy?